Lawn Grub Control
When you see your lawn starting to feature dry, brown, or dead patches, you may assume it is an aeration issue. However, some properties may present more severe underlying problems that you cannot see with the naked eye. Grubs are among the most devastating pests for your yard. The terrible thing about them is that some people learn about their existence only when the entire lawn shows signs of severe damages. Luckily, having years of experience in lawn grub control, our professionals from Yard Master Services are happy to help you identify and solve such troubles.
Lawn Grub Control: What You Get
Grubs eat through the root system of your lawn and kill your grass from the bottom up. These pets favor warmer temperatures, so they operate mostly in open areas, where shade does not reach. The damages created by these pests are often confusing for owners, who mistake a grub-infested dry lawn with drought symptoms. On the other hand, if you call us, we can quickly establish the cause of your yard issues and act accordingly.
- Grub identification: We will cut out a 1×1 foot area where the lawn is suffering and peel up the sod. If we count 5-10 grubs, we will act immediately to prevent further damage.
- Preventative action is the key to avoiding these detrimental pests. It only takes one to two applications of grub control per year, which gives you 90 to 100 days of protection. The application service takes only 20-30 minutes.
- Upon each visit, we will evaluate the situation as time passes.
Why Should You Choose our Grub Control Service?
Usually, we recommend applying our lawn grub treatment in the spring to give you the best results throughout the year, but we will keep an eye on pest activity to ensure no further damages ensue. Besides our expertise and excellent results in grub control, here are some other reasons why you should work with us:
- We offer integrated yard management services, including sod webworm treatments and perimeter pest control;
- You will enjoy our competitive prices, the “no contract” policy, and our consistent scheduling;
- All our services come with an iron-clad warranty: if you are not content with our results 100%, we give you your money back, no questions asked!
Green lawns, healthy trees, and green bushes can quickly turn dry, brown, and lifeless without regular professional treatments. Keep your property healthy and eliminate the grubs that threaten its integrity! The process only takes about 30 minutes, so contact us for a free estimate and let us impress you with our grub control results!
Find the information you need? Then fill out our Free Estimate form and one of our experts will contact you to discuss your lawn care needs. Still have questions? Feel free to Contact Us. We are always happy to answer any concerns you may have. For Fastest Service, give Yard Master Services a call at 435-755-6827 in Utah, or 208-524-9172 in Idaho!