Sod Webworm Treatments
Sod webworms can kill an entire lawn in a matter of days if you do not take care of the problem. These pests are the larvae of lawn moths and thrive at your lawn’s root level, feeding on the grasses leaves without discrimination. Together with grubs, these insects are some of the most damaging invaders of any property. They reach their peak activity in August. You can suspect their presence by noticing brown and even dead patches throughout your yard. However, if you call Yard Master Services, our experts can help you with such issues!
Sod Webworm Treatments: What You Get
Just like grubs, sod webworms thrive in hot temperatures and areas with little to no shade. As temperatures drop in fall, the larvae burrow deeper into the soil to overwinter. For this reason, most of the damages belong to the second generation of larvae. In case you suspect such problems on your property, have our technicians assist you in removing these pests! Let’s see how things work:
- Evaluation: Just as we do with grubs, we check the soil and thatch layer of your lawn for insect activity. If we notice up to five or more webworms on a square foot of lawn, we apply our commercial-grade treatment to get rid of all populations, eggs, larvae, and adults alike.
- Our application consists of a granular substance that you will not find for sale in stores. The application doesn’t take longer than 30 minutes and ensures sod webworms eradication for about a hundred days.
- Sometimes, if the infestation is severe, we can perform a second application during the webworms’ lifecycle.
Why Should You Choose our Sod Webworm Treatment Service?
Sod webworms are more active in high numbers in lawns presenting a severe thatch problem, so we recommend you get the proper lawn care services throughout the year. Our treatments, however, are the surefire way to stop an infestation and prevent another one from occurring. We have years of expertise in grub and sod webworms control, and we guarantee results. Here are some other things that we promise:
- A warranty on all our services: if you are not 100% happy with the outcome of our work, we will do whatever it takes to make it right;
- 2 million dollars’ worth of insurance policy that keeps your entire property safe;
- Consistent scheduling, integrated services, affordable prices, and people you can count on always and call friends!
Don’t let these pesky pests ruin your lawn! It costs more to fix it than to protect it! Ask now for a free estimate, and we will send you a quote in up to 24 hours!
Find the information you need? Then fill out our Free Estimate form and one of our experts will contact you to discuss your lawn care needs. Still have questions? Feel free to Contact Us. We are always happy to answer any concerns you may have. For Fastest Service, give Yard Master Services a call at 435-755-6827 in Utah, or 208-524-9172 in Idaho!