Tree & Shrub Fertilization
If your landscape is suffering from wilted or dying shrubs and trees, it is time to respond appropriately. After all, they are the pillars of your landscape and crucial components of the micro-ecosystem you host on your property. You may enjoy a lush, green lawn, but if you see your shrubs, trees, and hedges suffering, you know the same cause will eventually affect the yard, flowerbeds, and even the vegetable garden. If things go wrong, you can always rely on Yard Master Service and its professional tree and shrub root injection. But let’s see what we can do for you!
Tree and Shrub Fertilization: What You Get
Fertilization is crucial for trees and shrubs and their healthy thriving, just like watering, trimming, pruning, and mulching. One advantage of our tree and shrub fertilization program is that it keeps damaging bugs and pests away from your vegetation. Our recommendation is to call us every spring and fall for applications, so your trees and shrubbery grow healthy every year. Here is what you get when you work with us:
- Problem identification: Our experts will analyze every tree and shrub on your property, assessing the damage level and the health status of the root system, bark, branches, and foliage.
- Treatment application: We will use our customized commercial-grade product, a solution you will not find in stores. The application is quick and effective, and you will see the results within a few days of treatment.
- As we work on your property providing other services, we will check upon your vegetation and recommend you a secondary root injection if necessary.
Why Should You Choose our Tree and Shrub Fertilization Service?
As a leading provider of tree and shrub fertilization, we have the knowledge and experience needed to get you back on track to the landscape of your dreams. If this is not enough, here are some other reasons why you should choose our services:
- We will not bind you in a contract, ever, even if you want us to provide all our range of services in your yard or just one;
- You will thoroughly enjoy our iron-clad guarantee: in case you’re not happy with our results, we will do whatever it takes to make it right;
- No matter what we work on your property, your assets are safe under the protection of our 2 million dollars insurance policy.
Procrastination is one of the leading killers of your trees and shrubs. Don’t wait any longer to receive the best tree and shrub fertilization Idaho and Utah have to offer! Contact us now for a free estimate!
Find the information you need? Then fill out our Free Estimate form and one of our experts will contact you to discuss your lawn care needs. Still have questions? Feel free to Contact Us. We are always happy to answer any concerns you may have. For Fastest Service, give Yard Master Services a call at 435-755-6827 in Utah, or 208-524-9172 in Idaho!